Monday, August 10, 2009

Miss. Beryl

Oh wow, I'm in utter shock that we have left it two years to scavenge through Grandma's possessions. It wasn't until now I really noticed Grandma's quirky fashion sense and old photo albums. We made a collection of her most beautiful outfits, stuff we could never wear at this time and age, and things that you'd spend good solid money on in pretty little vintage shops. One jumper in particular I have my eye set on, and cute little bags too. Oh Grandma, the smell after 2 years still sits so nicely in the wool of the sweaters. We even nicked a note pad that still has your writing all through it, even though towards the end few pages you can't really understand exactly what you're saying. I know it'd probably just your shopping list, or things you had to do, but to me those words came from your head. And it's that head that I miss so much. This is my favourite photo ever of you, you were such a cool cat.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment