Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kangaroo Valley

Today I went to Kangaroo Valley for a relaxing picnic with my Mother, Father and my best friend Moo. We drove down and went to the Kangaroo Valley Pioneer Museum Park which was past the big castle bridge. There we experienced what things looked like years and years ago, and then went on our own little adventure through out the bush tracks. We then ventured into a couple of small shops in which had little nicknack which I die for. One shop, in particular was filled with old postcards and books and photographs. It had a side of the shop filled with old, vintage, genuine things, and the other with new and bright colored goods. Being me, I was more attracted to the old things, where I stood for ages, scavenging through the old books. I came across a certain book of poetry, in which I fell in love with the poems and creative writing the old, ripped, ridged book had to offer. I will show the context in my next post.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment