Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bed-hair

"barely dressed and heated. The soft breathing that increased in volume throughout the hours.. and I found for the first time, with him, I could not fall asleep. I didn't want to miss a moment of the night. His warm feet that warmed my cold toes, and his breathe that had a hint of taste within it. Without the light, I felt the features I knew so well on his face, and held his body close. It felt so lovely to have his arms perfectly wrapped around me so I felt secure and without a worry. In knowing I had 1 hour before I had to get up and leave the sleeping baby, I touched his bed-head hair and kissed him until he wrapped around me even tighter and whispered I love you. I kissed his forehead goodbye, and left. This, above all, was the most perfect night of my life. How can I convey how he made my stomach twist in ways I can't describe when he held my hand or how when he smiled I melted more inside. How can I explain that wether I'm here, or there as long as I'm with him.. I am at home"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment