Friday, October 16, 2009

The big wide world

Is it weird that it's been scaring me? I am terrified to leave this year, I don't want change and I don't want to say goodbye to 2009.
2010 holds a new school, making new friends (Although obviously keeping the old ones), new responsibilities, new expectations, and then I think, well school and all that will be over in 2 years? but then what? University and more serious work? I just want to stay a child, I still want to hide behind people, and be silly. I don't want to get into the big world anymore, I don't want this year to end.

2 comments:

  1. I know it seems like a big big step, but I guarantee you it won't be as scary as you think! You can still be silly, you never have to grow up. Keep your chin up, stay focused, and you will do amazingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I prefer to look on the bright side:
    - travel
    - university
    - travel
    - family
    - travel
    - independence
    -travel....
    ETC!

    ReplyDelete