Monday, July 6, 2009

Nature

My very own obsession. The one place that I can stare at for hours and pick out different things and animals, and want to learn about its history, what has lived here in the past, what kind of animals habitat it is, what it looks like in the rain, or sun, or when the leaves fall. I want to know whos been here, and see if anyone has left something behind, I want to listen to the birds, and explore through the rocks. Yesterday we took a drive up to Saddle Back Mountain and just looking over the escarpment made me just want nature more and more. We scurried through the bushes and as stereotypical as it sounds, it looked just like the forest fauna from Twilight. It was so pleasant, until the stick poked in my eye and Michael had to remove it. Oh nature, I know it will hold my secrets forever.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment