Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eight Fifteen

Photobucket
I'm sitting, in my blue stripped pajamas, which remind me ever so much of the holocaust movie and novel "Boy in the Stripped Pajamas" which I love oh so much. Grasping my honey tea, with my hand resting on my satisfied tummy. I should probably start my scrap book, but right now I'm quite content sending funny quotes to my friends and getting love messages from my lovee ♥ It's times like these when you know its only 1 week and 3 days till holidays, when you really love life. Oh, and if you're thinking this image that I have matched with this passage is irrelevant, you are wrong... for I am not finished and I have one more thing to add... I love wearing pretty bras :) Goodbye for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. You lie.
    If one hands grasping your tea and the others resting on your belly.. how are you typing?

    ReplyDelete